For the past one week or so, we are seeing a chain of events triggered by the impending Ayodhya title suit verdict.
Just see the chain of events-
After hearing all the arguements and verifying all the historic evidences provided by ASI (archealogical survey of India), the Allahabad high court decided to give the verdict on the ownership of the diputed site in Ayodhya on 24th september
Suddenly, a central government employee by name Tripathi springs from nowhere and files a plea in the Supreme court asking for the judgement to be deferred on account of of the commonwealth games being held in India. (I am just curious how come a central government employee could foot the bill of a senior Supreme court lawyer, and i need not say that it was backed by a strong political lobby with strong ‘SECULAR’ credentials to delay the inevitable to happen).
But the Supreme Court rejected the plea without going into too many reasons
Now here is my take-
and before i start my analysis, let me make these three points clear
1. I support the Ram temple to be built at the disputed site along with a masjid a few metres away and at the same time i will honour whatever be the judgement.
2. I disagree with all those who believe ‘politics’ is necessarily bad. And it is only BJP/RSS who plays dirty games. Well, I hold no brief for either so spare me of personalize attacks. But at the same time I have strong political views which may be reflected in my posts and before you accuse me, I accept that “I am biased and prejudiced”. At least I unlike – media – do not claim any objectivity or balance.
3. In this post i am trying to analyze how the political class and the media may react to the verdict.
A close look at the events, and we will come to know that its the media who is giving a big hype to the events leading to the verdict
Why? ok let me explain
1. Media wants a RIOT as this bags them PADAMSHRIS and TRPs, .
2. Because the MEDIA takes ‘Hindus’ for granted. As they believe – though sad, but rightly too – as a fragmented society. So they take ‘sadistic’ pleasure by ‘deliberately’ offending the Hindus sentiments every now and then. Sadly though, Hindus tolerate insults heaped on them by the ‘secularists’ ,suffering in silence.
Post verdict i am more scarred of Media Maharathis than either Hindus or Muslims. The media can manufacture ‘grievances’ even if none exists. And i feel these padam shri media maharathis to be gagged after the verdict is announced. There role should be just limited to just giving the news sans the ANALYSIS.
We all know how the politicians will behave after the verdict. I need not say more.
BUT BEWARE OF THE MEDIA. TRUST THE MEDIA AT YOUR OWN PERIL.
AND TAKE EVERYTHING THE MEDIA ANALYSES WITH A PINCH OF SALT. SOMETIME IT MAY BE PURE EXXAGERATION.
AND ONCE AGAIN I FOREWARN YOU ALL, THE MEDIA WANTS A RIOT AS IT BAGS THEM PADAMSHRI’s AND TRP’s.
BETTER WE AVOID THEM PLEASE!!!